Empowering humanity by addressing the toughest challenges of energy delivery
Sterlite Power is a leading integrated power transmission developer and solutions provider globally, focused on addressing complex challenges in the sector by tackling the key constraints of time, space and capital.
We believe that electricity access transforms societies and delivers long-lasting social impact. Sterlite Power is uniquely positioned to solve the toughest challenges of energy delivery.
• Incorporation of our Company
• Commissioned the RTCL Project
• Commissioned the Jalandhar-Samba line, a section of our NRSS-XXIX Project
• Invested in the Finland-based company, Sharper Shape Inc.
• Demerged from STL
• Won the bids for the Arcoverde and Vineyards projects in Brazil
• Set up an infrastructure investment trust (IndiGrid) in accordance with the SEBI (Infrastructure Investment Trust) Regulations, 2014
• Won the bid for the Novo Estado Project in Brazil
• Transferred two projects (held by BDTCL and JTCL) to IndiGrid
• The units of IndiGrid are listed on the Stock Exchanges.
• Acquired 28.41% stake in SPGVL (now merged into our Company) from, amongst others, Standard Chartered Private Equity
• Won six new transmission projects in Brazil (being, Dunas, Borborema, Sao Francisco, Goyaz, Marituba and Solaris)
• Commissioned other elements of the NRSS-XXIX Project
• Won the Pampa Project, a transmission project in Brazil; taking the project count in Brazil to 10
• Entered into a Public Private Partnership with Gurugram Smart City to build an intra city fibre network
•Won an order of approximately US$ 46.7 million from for supply of ACCC (Aluminum Conductor Composite Core) Conductor
• Entered into agreements with IndiGrid for the sale of four transmission assets to IndiGrid
• Received accreditation for our OPGW laboratory (17025:2017) from the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL)
• Addition of three Inter-State Transmission System (ISTS) projects to our portfolio (Western Region Strengthening Scheme - XIX (WRSS-XIX), North Eastern Region Strengthening Scheme – IX (NERSSIX) and Western Region Strengthening Scheme – XXI (WRSS-XXI))
• Commissioned the GPTL Project
• Concluded sale of three Brazilian assets: Arcoverde, Novo Estado and Pampa
• ENICL flipped to IndiGrid
• NER and GPTL flipped to IndiGrid
• Investment by AMP Capital in the Investee HoldCos
An evolving world needs revolutionary solutions
Sterlite Power has led the way in adopting the latest, cutting-edge global best practices in a legacy driven power transmission sector. Our team is at the forefront of creation and adoption of newer, more efficient technologies that augment our capabilities to create customized solutions for customer’s needs.Explore More
One shoe does not fit all.
At Sterlite Power, we are always looking for people who bring a strong, varied skill-set to the team. Our employees are heavily driven to succeed as they are aware of the impact that their work has on the world. If you are looking for a role that challenges and inspires in equal measure, where ‘firsts’ are the norm, and where the freedom to lead is guaranteed, then you are a future member of Sterlite Power family.Join Us
Latest posts, news and press releases.
The new age of power flow control: Optimising power flow in transmission networks
Sterlite Power partners Vinci Energia to buy Vineyards Project
Exclusive Interview with Mr. Manish Agarwal, CEO – Infrastructure & Solutions Business, Sterlite Power
India-US partnership key to moving quickly on climate change, says John Kerry
IndiGrid acquires NER-II from Sterlite Power for Rs 4,625 cr
Big Deal: Is DFI a game changer for infrastructure, experts discuss