TACSR conductors are recommended for new lines for high power transfer requirements
New aluminium alloys having high thermal resistance can carry 50%-60% more current than ACSR of the same size, while maximum sag and maximum working tension remains almost the same as that of ACSR.
● Can carry 50%-60% more current than ACSR of the same size.
● Higher capacity new lines can be built to deal with future demands.
● Easy Installation, similar to conventional conductors.
● No Special Hardware/Accessories
● Better corrosion resistance than conventional ACSR due to Aluminum-clad steel (AS) core.
● Losses Reduction in Transmission Line using LL-TACSR/AS Type Conductor.
● Improve Conductor Drag Co-efficient advantage in Tower Tonnage
|PROPERTIES||UNIT||TACSR PANTHER||TACSR ZEBRA||TACSR MOOSE||TACSR/AS PANTHER||TACSR/AS ZEBRA||TACSR/AS MOOSE|
|Appropriate System Voltage||kV||132 kV||220 kV||220 kV /above||132 kV||220 kV||220 kV /above|
|Reference Standards||-||IEC 62004, IEC 60888/IEC 1232/, IEC 61089, other ASTM/EN Std.|
|Ultimate tensile strength||KN||105||146||177||95||136||163|
|DC resistance at 20°C||Ohm/km||0.1390||0.1390||0.0556||0.0556||0.0656||0.0656|
|Current carrying capacity at maximum operating temperature(150)||A||804||1233||1411||838||1263||1443|