STACIR/AW conductors are suited for re-conductoring applications. The capacity of existing transmission line can be enhanced by simply replacing the existing conductor without any modification to the tower.
● Can carry 100% more current than that of ACSR of the same size, while maximum sag and maximum working tension remain the same as that of ACSR.
● No modification or reinforcement is required to existing towers for uprating transmission and distribution lines.
● Easy Installation, similar to conventional conductors.
● No Special Hardware/Accessories.
● Lower Thermal Expansion of Invar Core, Improve the Conductor Sag Performance.
|PROPERTIES||UNIT||STACIR WOLF||STACIR PANTHER||STACIR ZEBRA||STACIR MOOSE|
|Appropriate System Voltage||kV||66/132 kV||132 kV||220 kV||220 kV / above|
|Reference Standards||-||IEC 62004, JCS 1404 ,IEC 1232,IEC 61089,IEC 62219|
|Ultimate tensile strength||KN||61.7||81.4||122.3||150.7|
|DC resistance at 20°C temperature||Ohm/km||0.1762||0.1313||0.0665||0.0540|
|Current carrying capacity at maximum operating temperature (210)||A||844||1023||1562||1790|