Ideal for Reconductoring
● Increase capacity while improving line clearance and losses.
● Reduce strain on structures, increasing life.
Reduced Line Losses in New Lines
● Under equal load conditions reduces line losses by 25%-40% or more compared to conductors of the same diameter and weight.
● 100% more capacity building towards future demands.
● With 28% more annealed aluminum in a trapezoidal configuration, the ACCC® Conductor of the same diameter as ACSR, can double the current (ampacity) rating; Higher operating efficiency reduces line losses and associated emissions by 25-40% or more, resulting in more power delivered and lower power generation costs.
● ACCC® Conductors use a patented carbon/glass/thermoset resin core that provides high strength and reduces high temperature sag.
● Can re-conductor existing pathway without structural modification and reduce capital expenses on new lines.
● Uses conventional installation methods, tools and mostly conventional hardware. Requires no special tools and limited special training
● Resists environmental degradation-will not rust, corrode, or cause electrolysis with aluminum conductors and components.
|PROPERTIES||UNIT||ACCC SILVASSA||ACCC COPENHAGEN||ACCC CASABLANCA||ACCC DRAKE||ACCC HAMBURG||ACCC PRAGUE|
|Appropriate System Voltage||kV||≤ 110 kV||66/132 kV||132 kV||220 kV||220 kV / above||220 kV / above|
|Reference Standards||-||ASTM B 609, ASTM B987,ASTM B 857 or EN 50540.|
|Ultimate tensile strength||KN||66.5||72||100.4||180.6||159.7||167.9|
|DC resistance at 20°C temperature||Ohm/km||0.2286||0.1272||0.1024||0.0536||0.0536||0.0536|
|Current carrying capacity at maximum operating temperature (180)||A||632||910||1050||1592||1634||1891|
Note: The Catalogue conductor Parameter are informative and can be customized in Technical Data Sheet offer by Sterlite.
Assumptions: Ampacity is calculated based on, 45°C ambient temperature, 0.56 m/s wind velocity, 0.8 as coefficient of solar absorption, 0.45 as coefficient of emissivity and 1045 W/sq.m coefficient for solar radiation, 0 m Elevation. ACCC® ULS Conductor offers greater strength, a lower coefficient of thermal expansion and higher modulus of elasticity than the standard ACCC Conductor core. added strength can enable longer spans, the higher modulus and increased stiffness reduce sag and blow out during high wind conditions. Improved stiffness can also reduce sag under heavy ice load conditions.
ACCC® Conductors are manufactured under license from CTC Global USA.
Non-Specular (NS) Dull Finish Conductor can be available on special requirement.
* Parameters mentioned in the document are indicative and can vary subject to different standards
* Customizations are available on select products. Please indicate your interest by reaching out to the sales team
Contacts us for more details:
Saurabh Mahajan, VP Exports & Sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Amit Charan, VP, Sales and BD (email@example.com)